What is qualification status in contact listing
Changes to lead statuses on Peasy is reflected in the targeting profiles in real time. For example, if a lead goes from being New to Disqualified, the lead is immediately put into a disqualified list and that person’s targeting profile is then included in the Disqualified Lookalike in order to stop showing ads to people who are similar to that person.
There are 7 statuses to choose from and here are the definition of each status and how you can use them for your lead optimization.
- Prospects or Leads that are New to the business and has not received any form of interaction from your sales team.
- Prospects or leads that have received interactions from your sales team.
- Prospects or leads that are currently negotiating with your Sales team for product or service purchase.
- Prospects or leads who are deemed as qualified to your business.
- Prospects or leads who are deemed as not qualified to your business.
- Prospects or leads who has converted to customers.
- Prospects or leads who were lost or dropped out from your sales pipeline.