Add Instagram business accounts to your Business Manager. Then associate them to ad accounts or partners that are also in your Business Manager.
Before you begin
- To add an Instagram business account to your Business Manager, you must have the username and password for the account.
- The Instagram business account you’re trying to add can’t be owned by another business. Instagram business accounts can only be claimed by one Business Manager.
- Only admins can add Instagram business accounts in the Business Manager.
- If your Instagram business account is linked to a Facebook Page, you should add both your Facebook Page and Instagram business account to the same Business Manager. Learn how to add a Page to your Business Manager.
To associate an ad account with an Instagram business account, the ad account and Instagram business account must already be in the same Business Manager. You can’t associate ad accounts with Instagram business accounts in a different Business Manager.
Add an Instagram account to your Business Manager
To add an Instagram account in your Business Manager:
- Go to Business settings.
- Click Accounts.
- Click Instagram accounts.
- Click + Add.
- Enter your Instagram username and password. Click Next.
- Select the ad accounts and Pages that you’d like to assign and click Next.