In order to run Lead Generation Ads, you must first set up your Facebook Lead Form. But creating a lead form wrongly is detrimental, it provides a terrible user experience for your potential prospects, lead volume and lead qualification. Having ran lead generation for various real estates, we’ve come to learn that lead form setup is just as important as your marketing campaigns.
We’ll show you how to create your lead form easily through the usage of Peasy. As Peasy has a seamless process flow when creating your lead generation ads, so it allows you to create your lead form without having to change to various different pages in order to create your lead form and use it in your ads.
Creating Facebook Lead Form
- In the first step of your Peasy campaign creation stage, select Leads and click next
- Then enter your campaign name, then click on next
- Click on “Create New Form”, you’ll get a pop-up for the form creator tool.
- Click on create new form
- Name your form
- Select your form type, the difference between the form types here determine whether there is an extra step for you prospects to review the information they’ve keyed in before submitting or not. The review step is added if you select “Higher Intent”, you can experiment on this if you would like, in order to determine which is best.
- Now your headline and description (under layout), this is purely optional. But we recommend that you use it as based on our experience, adding in additional information to this really helps in motivating a person to filling and submitting the form.
- In questions, you have the option of using custom questions. But let’s talk about prefill information first, prefill information will automatically populate with information configured to a person’s Facebook’s profile. You would use custom questions in order to get information outside of the provided fields.
- In completion you can include additional information and send leads to your website or even call if you so do wish.
That covers how to create your lead form, now we’ll teach you what we’ve learnt on how you can create a lead form that gives you volume and quality leads
- In intro, for headline, you want to use a headline and descriptions that entices a person to fill in the form. A favorite theory of mine in economics is that rational people moves towards incentives. The biggest mistake that most businesses makes here is that they reuse ad copies and give information that people already know. We find that there was an increase in lead volume when we used promotional or beneficial information such as “first 3 months 0% installment”, “first 100 to register receives RMxx,xxx discount” and such.
- There are a couple of ways to use custom questions, you can use custom questions to gauge intentions or to receive updated information. For example, you can use custom questions to ask whether your leads would like to have an agent contact them or to book a sales gallery visit. If you would like to have your leads book a sales gallery visitation, you can have them schedule a visitation. If you’re finding that a lot of the numbers that you received from your lead generation ads are uncontactable because the numbers are not valid or because the person answering the phone is not the intended person, you can also use custom question to collect recent information.
- When deciding how many questions to include, remember that simple is best. Ask only what is relevant to you and nothing more, you’re here to generate leads not ask a survey.
- In settings, you can change the language of your form. If you’re wanting to localise your lead generation to a specific demographic or foreign buyers, this setting would be useful for you. But only a handful of language options is available here, so you may want to check if it supports languages that you want to use.
- Field ID’s is useful for when you want to use an API or a tool to extract leads from Facebook Lead forms and send it to either your database or CRM tools. You can change the questions identifiers to suit your API or CRM needs.
- Tracking parameters is used for when you segmentise your lead forms for differing segments, for example, you can set the tracking parameters to language, segment name, and etc. This is used to pass additional information into your CRM or database for the use of data analysis at a later stage.
- Test and experiment, you may need to change the way your form is structured, if something is not working, then it has to be changed. Simply changing the way your prospects interact with the form can be a game changer.