How to upload Carousel?
- Click on the “Add New Post” button. A popup will appear.
- In the popup, click “Browse”. Select multiple files in your file manager.
- You can select a mixture of videos and images. A minimum of 3 slides is required to create a carousel ad. 10 maximum slides.
- When you’re done selecting the files, click “Save”. The carousel will now appear in the Creative Section.
- Click “Edit Creative” on the uploaded Carousel. You’ll need to select the carousel’s call to action and specify each slide’s headline and description. You can also re-order the slide’s sequence.
- Click on the targeting drop-down list to associate the carousel with any audience segments. You can select more than one audience segment. Each creative must have at least 1 audience segment, and each audience segment must have at least 1 creative. Otherwise, you will not be able to save or publish the campaign.