SAYA NAK CABAR CHATBOT PEASY
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Contest Organizer & Eligibility
- “Saya nak cabar Chatbot Peasy” [“Contest”] is organised by Chroo Ads Sdn Bhd (the “Organizer”).
- Individuals from the following groups are not eligible to participate in this Contest:
- Employees of the Organizer (including associated and related companies) and their immediate family members (children, parents, siblings, including spouses); and/ or
- The Representative, staff, employees and / or agents of the advertising and / or promotion services of the Organizer (including its affiliated and related companies), and their immediate family members (children, parents, siblings, including spouses).
- Individuals who have a direct relationship with the staff of the Organizer (including associates and related companies)
- The Contest is open to all Malaysians aged 18 and above. Participants below the age of 18 must get parental consent before participating.
This Contest shall take place from 16th Sept 2021 at 10:00am to 14th October 2021 at 11:59pm (the “Contest Period”).
The Organizer shall reserve the right to amend the Contest Period at any time without prior notice. All entries received after the Contest Period shall be automatically disqualified.
Contest Entries & Mechanisms
- Individuals who wish to join the contest must WhatsApp “Saya nak cabar chatbot Peasy” at +60162999500
- Upon signing up, individuals (now known as participants) will have to answer all 3 quiz questions correctly. The organiser has absolute discretion in determining the right answer to each question. After which, the participant must complete a slogan.
- Each task will be assigned a specific point which the participants will have to accumulate throughout the Contest Period. The participants may check their points by themselves (i.e. they will check that a task has been completed), the organiser will check that the task has been completed, and reserve the right to disqualify the winner should they find that the task has not been done.
- Winners shall be selected based on the number of questions answered correctly each week. Usage of temporary emails to collect points is strictly prohibited. The organiser reserves the right to take punitive actions like deducting points or outright disqualifying participants who have referrals which register with temporary emails.
- In the event that there are multiple winners with the same number of correct answers, the winner will be selected arbitrarily based on the discretion of the Organiser.
Weekly contest prizes are listed as below:
IMPORTANT NOTE: The Organiser reserves the right to substitute any of the prizes with that of similar value at any time at their absolute discretion without prior notice. All prizes are non-transferable, non-refundable and non-exchangeable for cash.
Liability & Responsibility
- Unless stipulated otherwise, all transportation cost, internet charges, personal costs and/or any other costs, fees and/or any kind of expenses incurred by the Participants in connection with this Contest (whether for the purpose of joining, participating in or receiving any benefit or prizes from the Contest) or for the purpose of prize redemption or related travelling are the sole responsibility of the Winner, and the Organizer, its affiliates, authorized agents or participating agencies accepts no responsibility whatsoever for these costs/charges/fees/expenses.
- All costs incurred by the Participant in relation to and/or with respect to the Contest and Prize including without limitation postal charges or Internet Service Provider (ISP) charges (if applicable), all transport costs, communication charges, accommodation, meal costs and other related costs incurred by the Participant as a result of and/or pursuant to his/her participation in the Contest, collection and additional costs related to the prize shall be solely borne by the Participant. The Organiser shall not be under any obligation to reimburse the Participant for any of such costs and expenses incurred thereof.
- The Organiser, its affiliates, authorized third parties and participating agencies accepts no responsibility for entries lost, damaged, delayed in the post, or due to computer, IT or any technological error. The Participant is responsible for ensuring that his or her entry complies with all the rules and terms and conditions of the Contest, and that his or her entry reaches the Organiser in the form required by the Organiser.
- By participating, the Participant(s) have consent and permit the Organiser to process their personal data which is provided for the Contest purposes.
- The Organiser shall take necessary precautions to ensure the Participant’s personal data is protected. All related parties shall adhere to the same precautionary measures.
- By entering this Contest, all Participants agree to release, discharge, and hold harmless the Organiser, its affiliates and agencies, and their employees, officers, stakeholders, directors and representatives from any claims, losses or damages arising out of or in connection with their participation in this Contest (including but not limited to, any error in computing any transaction, any breakdown or malfunction in any computer system or equipment), any Contest-related activities and the acceptance and/or use, misuse, or possession of any prize awarded hereunder.
- The Participant acknowledges that his/her participation in the Contest shall be at his/her own risks.
- The Organiser, its agents, sponsors, representatives, affiliates and their respective directors, officers, stakeholders and employees, agents and assigns shall not be liable and/or responsible to any Participant in respect of:
- any failure to win a Prize in the Contest, defective Prizes due to his/her negligence, act and/or omission or misuse of Prizes or any other loss, damages, costs, expenses, claims, liabilities, injury, death, accidents suffered by the Participant during the Contest or arising out of or in connection with the Contest, the participation by the Participant in the Contest and/or the Prizes awarded.
- any delay and/or failure in receiving and sending a Contest Entry as a result of any network, communication, ISP or system error, interruption and/or failure experienced by the Organiser or the Participant’s telecommunication service provider and/or resulting from participation or the downloading of any materials in the Contest.
- any error (including error in notification of Contest winners), omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft, destruction, alteration of, or unauthorized access to entries, or entries lost or delayed whether or not arising during operation or transmission as a result of server functions, virus, bugs or other causes outside the Organiser’s control.
- The Organiser, its agents, sponsors and representatives shall not be liable to perform any of their obligations in respect of the Contest and this Terms and Conditions, rules and regulations in respect of the Contest where they are unable to do so as a result of circumstances beyond its control and shall not be liable to compensate the Participants in any manner whatsoever in such circumstances.
- If the Organizer holds a prize giving ceremony, the winner aged 18 and under must attend and be accompanied by the parent / guardian.
The decision of the Organiser shall be final, binding and shall not be disputed. Any objection and / or complaint will not be entertained.
- The shortlisted Contest winners will be notified via WhatsApp and / or via Phone call every 2 weeks (the “Notification Date”). All prizes must be claimed within 2 months from the notice period. The prize will be invalid and withdrawn if the winner fails to claim the prize within the stipulated period. The Organiser will not entertain any request for a deferment of the grace period.
- The Organiser reserves the right to disqualify the winner should the winner fail to comply with the prize collection procedure as determined by the Organizer.
- The winners’ names shall be announced on Peasy.AI Official Facebook page by the Organiser every 2 weeks (the “Announcement Date”). In the event where a winner does not receive any notification, notices posted on the website or at any medium will be deemed sufficient. Any reason by the winner who does not receive any notification will not be entertained by the Organiser for extension of the prize redemption period.
- The Organizer reserves the right to appoint a third party to handle the process of verifying the Contest winners and for the purpose of delivery of prizes / merchandise.
Marketing and Advertising
By accepting the Contest prize, the winner will therefore indicate that authorization is given to the Organiser and its agencies to use the names and / or photographs of the participants for publicity, advertising and / or marketing purposes without any notice and / or compensation.
Compliance to the Contest Terms & Conditions
By participating in the Contest, the Participant is deemed to have read and agreed to all the terms and conditions contained herein and will comply with any and / or any decision made by the Organizer.
Changes to Terms & Conditions
The Organizer reserves the right to change, amend, delete or add to this Contest Terms and Conditions without prior notice at any time and the Participants are bound to such changes.
The Organiser also reserves the right to cancel, modify, suspend or suspend this Contest in the event of unforeseen circumstances beyond reasonable control. Notification shall be made immediately.
Personal Data Protection
Notice under Section 7 of the Personal Data Protection Act 2020 (“PDPA”) to consumers of Chroo Ads Sdn Bhd
Under the PDPA, there are various requirements that regulate the processing of your personal data as an individual (“Individual”). It informs the Individual of your rights under the PDPA, including actions Individuals may take to exercise such rights and its consequences, and in particular:-
(a) That we [“Organiser”] shall collect your personal data directly from the entry;
(b) Individual’s personal data is collected for the “Saya Nak Cabar Chatbot Peasy” contest
(c) Individual does not has the right to access and correct your personal data once given;
(d) Individual’s personal data is disclosed to an elected Agency / Organiser for processing;
(e) The personal data requested from individual will only be used for the purpose of the contest and advertising and marketing;
(f) The personal data given is obligatory and all incomplete entries will render the participation void;
(g) Individual’s personal data will be validated upon confirming entries and if there are changes to the personal data, the individual is required to update the Organiser.