What is prediction and how its work?
- Peasy can predict based on analysis to your overall data, what is the prediction number of your result to be.
- The prediction accuracy benchmark is 90%.
- Meaning that Peasy atleast has to get 90% of the estimated lead produced.
- For example, based on the picture, we will get 36 leads. 90% of 36 is 32 leads.
- During the campaign running, if AI predict it can produce more than 32 leads, the campaign will continue running.
- If AI predict the campaign cannot produced lead up to 32, it will stop the campaign.
- This is to help our user from lose their money or campaign budget.