You cannot use Peasy with a personal ad account. Your ad account must be managed through your own Facebook Business Account. Facebook recommends that you use a Facebook Business to manage your Facebook assets. Facebook Business Account allows you to control and manage access more effectively and grant you access to more advanced type of assets and campaigns.
Follow the instruction below or watch the video below to create a new Facebook Business Account. If you have an existing Facebook Business Account, you can skip this step.
- To create a Facebook Business Account, first head on over to https://business.facebook.com/
- Click on “Create Account”
- Enter your business and account name, your name and email
- Click next
- Now head on over to business settings
- In business info, click on edit and enter the necessary information
- This is optional, but highly recommended to do so early on, in payments, click on “Add Payment Methods”
- Key in your payment details and click continue
- Your Facebook Business Account is now set up
How do I check if I have an existing Facebook Business Account?
- Go to https://business.facebook.com/overview
- If you have a business account, your Facebook Profile will appear on top right corner
- Click on your Facebook profile on the top right.
- If you see a dropdown list of Business Accounts (not including “Personal Ad Account” – that means you have existing Facebook Business Account. You do not need to create a new Facebook Business Account to use Peasy.
- If you don’t have any business account, click on the “Click New Business Account” button to create a new Facebook Business Account
Facebook states that I have exceeded my Facebook Business Limit, what can I do?
You are allow to create up to 2 Facebook Business Account. We recommend that you use an existing Facebook Business Account. If for some reason you do not want to use an existing Facebook Business Account, please ask your colleague to register new Business Account, and invite you as an admin in the new Business Account.
Does Facebook accept any other payment method? I do not have a credit card.
Please refer to this link
My Business Settings have limited functionality, I am not able to add/create ad account, pages or payment method.
You’ll need admin access to configure these settings. Please ask the Facebook Business Admin to grant you the permission. Please refer to this link for more information.
I can’t change the permission settings in my Facebook Page, and Ad Account. How can I gain permission to change these settings?
Read the answer here.
How to reactivate my Facebook Business Account? Facebook have disabled my Facebook Business Account. Facebook states “Business Account restricted from Advertising”
Head over to this link for help. If all else fail, please contact Facebook’s customer support to restore your account. Facebook’s appeal decisions are final. If your account cannot be restore, please create a new Facebook Business Account. And yes, you’ll lose all data in your disabled account.
I can’t login to my Facebook Business Account without 2 Factor Authentication. How can I turn it on?
Refer to this guide for more information.