What do you need before creating/linking a Facebook Page?
You’ll need to have admin access to a Facebook Business Manager. If you do not have a Facebook Business Manager, check out our tutorial here.
As per Facebook’s best practices; Peasy requires that all Facebook Page to be associated with a Facebook Business Manager. Controlling access and roles via Facebook Business Manager is a lot more convenient and secure.
Why do you need a Facebook Page?
You can’t buy nor advertise on Facebook without a Facebook Page. All Facebook Ads must be associated to a Facebook Page.
What will this article cover?
- Creating a new Facebook Page
- How to decide if I should merge or split my Facebook Page? What if I have multiple branches, agents, brands; should I have multiple pages as well?
- Linking an existing Facebook Page to a Facebook Business Manager
- Granting access on Facebook Page
- Different roles required based on campaign’s objective