What do you need before creating a Facebook Pixel
- You’ll need to have admin access to a Facebook Business Manager. If you do not have a Facebook Business Manager, check out our tutorial here.
- You’ll need to have a website you’ve already set up for your business and access to your server or website editor if you’re able to.
- A verified domain, if you have not verified your domain. Please follow this tutorial here
What you need to know?
A Facebook Pixel serves to do 2 things;
- Connect Facebook to your Website
- Store data and actions in the form of Facebook Pixel events.
Campaigns on Peasy that require a Facebook Pixel are Traffic and Conversion campaigns, conversion campaigns requires a more elaborate setup versus Traffic. Traffic only requires that you install the Pixel on your website. It’s the same as running Pixel based campaigns on Facebook, but Peasy takes it a step higher by incorporating full funnel strategies based on your Pixel. If you would like to know more about Facebook Pixels, click on https://www.facebook.com/business/learn/facebook-ads-pixel
This tutorial will consist of:
- Creating a Facebook Pixel
- Setting up Facebook Pixel Event
- Aggregated Event Measurements