- Go to https://business.facebook.com/settings on your web browser
- On the left panel, click on “Users”.
- Then click on “People”. If you’re able to locate the access recipient within the “People” list, please skip to step 6.
- Click on the blue “Add” button. A pop-up box will appear.
- Type in the access recipient’s email address, choose “Admin” access and click “Next”
- You can also choose which Facebook Page and Ad Account the access recipient will have authority over as well.
Watch the complete step-by-step guide in the video below.
The person whom I had invite did not receive the invitation email from Facebook #
- If the invitation status is still pending, click on the individual’s name within the “People” list
- Facebook should display a “Resend” button similar to the image below
- Click on the “Resend” button, and ask the access recipient to check his/her email.
Whom shall I invite to my Facebook Business Account? #
The same Facebook Account that is connected to Peasy. If you are the person responsible for creating and running digital marketing in your company, then you ought to be the Facebook Business Account admin and Peasy user. Otherwise, please invite the individual who’s running the ads.