- Go to https://business.facebook.com/settings on your web browser
- Click on “Accounts” on the left panel. The menu should expand.
- In the expanded menu, click on “Ad Accounts”. The right panel should show you a list of ad accounts associated with this Facebook Business Account.
- Click to select the ad account which you want to add new admin. You should be able to see the list of people with access to the ad account in the “People” list.
- If the admin recipient is already in the “People” list, click on his/her name. The row would expand to show his/her access level. Ensure the “Manage Ad Account” checkbox is toggled and click “Save”. Congratulations, you have added a new admin to the ad account.
- If the admin recipient is not within the “People” list, click on the “Add People” button. A pop-up will appear.
- Find the grant recipient’s name within the pop-up. Click on his/her name, click on the “Manage Ad Account” checkbox and click on the “Assign” button. Congratulations, you have added a new admin to the ad account.
- If you can’t find the grant recipient’s name inside the pop-up, you’ll need to add the individual to your Facebook Business Account before you can grant access to your ad account.
Complete step-by-step guide can be found in the video below
My Ad Accounts list is empty #
Your Facebook Business does not have any ad account. You can either:
- If you other Facebook Business Account, change to a different Facebook Business Account that have Facebook Ad Account. Go to https://business.facebook.com/overview to select a different Facebook Business Account.
- Otherwise, create a new Facebook Ad Account.