That’s it, congratulations – you have just created a full funnel campaign. It’s that easy. Watch the video below for complete, step-by-step instruction.
How many campaigns will Peasy create when I select full-funnel creation mode? #
Between 1 to 3; cold, warm and hot campaign. Depending on your marketing funnel metric, sales target/campaign budget and duration. A higher budget/target will normally lead to more campaigns. You can see example as the image below:
How do I choose between budget and target parameter? #
- If you set the Target, Peasy will automatically recommend the necessary budget to achieve the Target.
- If you set Budget, Peasy will automatically predict the possible returns from the budget
- So which want do you have to choose?
- I recommend if you just start using Peasy, choose budget first instead of target.
- The reason is you can control the amount you spend on the campaign.
- Once you feel that you’re getting satisfactory quality of leads, you may change it to target.
How much should I set for my budget? #
You should always follow the minimum budget recommended by Peasy as it a realistic budget to achieve your KPI within the duration you set.
Please ensure that your budget is equivalent or exceed the specified minimum budget. The minimum budget amount is calculated based on your campaign duration, and set by Facebook & Google for low-event campaign objectives. We recommend that you set a higher budget/target than you intend to achieve first, and then reduce later in the campaign manager screen.
How much should I set for my target? #
When you choose to set your own target, Peasy will recommend the budget needed to achieve the target. You should put a target that is realistic with your budget and bid, and Peasy will also provide its own forecast based on time, budget and audience data in the Prediction section under Campaign Manager.
What's the difference between new, upselling and both? #
- New is for you to find new leads or prospect or customers for your product and service. Peasy will exclude existing leads in your contact database, or audiences which have triggered the Purchase event in your Facebook pixel.
- Upselling is for you to re-targeting the leads/prospect/customers that you get from previous ads or the database you uploaded in Peasy. If you only want your ad to be seen by existing customers. Peasy will retarget existing leads and customers only.
- Both is for you to target new leads and retarget previous leads that has watch your ads or already be your customers. Peasy will employ interest-based, look-alike and retargeting.