For WhatsApp API 360 Dialog Application, your Facebook Manager account needs to be verified.
If the Verification button on Facebook Business Manager does not appear or cannot be pressed, the steps to be taken are as below. To Fixed it, continue reading article below if these 2 problems occur.
NO 1: FACEBOOK BUSINESS VERIFICATION GRAYED OUT.
NO 2: FACEBOOK BUSINESS MANAGER START VERIFICATION BUTTON NOT VISIBLE OR DISABLED
STEP TO TAKEN:
1. Go to https://developers.facebook.com/If you don’t have an account yet. Please register first. Click “Get Started”
2. You will then be asked to enter your official business email address and also ‘agree’ to Facebook’s terms and conditions. Make sure the email address you enter is the same as the one used to register and verify your Facebook Business Account.
3. Next, you must select your role during Facebook Meta Developer registration, as you registered as? For example, we will choose “Marketer”. After making a decision select “Complete Registration”.
4. Now you will be taken to a screen where you can create an application. Click on ‘Create Apps’ to create a new app. You will not create a real app, but for the purpose of enabling verification, you need to create test apps.
5. Once you click on ‘Create App’, you need to choose your app type; since we only created the application for the purpose of enabling Facebook Business Manager account verification, select ‘Business’ from the list and click ‘Next’.
6. Type any name for your business app, followed by the email address used to sign up for your Facebook Business Manager account, then select your connected Facebook Business Manager dropdown from the list. Then, click on ‘Create App’.
7. Put the Password to confirm the identity as entered.
8. Return to your ‘Business Settings’ https://business.facebook.com/settings/pages and click on ‘Apps’, you should see the connected business app you just created on your Facebook Business Manager account.
9. Click on the “Open in App Dashboard” button. You will be directed to Meta Developer like the screen below: